Sunday, April 3, 2016

To Do List for April 4th, 2016

This will be the fourth day of my spring break vacation. Casey will be at work for a significant chunk of the day, and I don't want to get sucked into the computer while he's gone, so I'm writing my list here and will up-date it with what I actually do tomorrow:

- Make food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Plant the purple potatoes I got.
- Clean the house?
- Spend 1 hour on school planning.
- Plan food for Tuesday.
- Plan Wednesday's trip; including picnic and stopping points.
- Go to acroyoga.
- Mow the lawn.

What I actually did:
- Made Breakfast and Lunch
- Bought Nettle picking gloves
- Picked a whole bunch of nettles.
- Planted the purple potatoes
- Took cuttings from my sweet potato start
- Made a blackberry-blueberry crumble for the potluck
- Forgot the crumble
- Went to acro.

No comments:

Post a Comment